As a dentist, you strive to provide the highest quality of care to your patients. By doing so, you increase their trust and loyalty in you and your practice; helping your practice thrive in the long run. While providing such a high level of care to your patients, you also want to maximize the revenue coming into your dental practice.
ADSTRA Dental Software can help further increase your practices efficiency and overall revenue by giving you valuable information:
Turn cancellations into new appointments
As we know, cancellations are inevitable, unpredictable and unpreventable. However – by developing a short-call list, you can make them work in your favour. Developing a short-call list allows you to contact the patients that match the type of treatment required or block of time needed in priority order to fill the cancellation spots on your schedule as quickly as possible.
More appointments means increased revenue for your dental practice, – the ultimate goal.
Make it easy for patients to confirm appointments
With ADSTRA Confirmations, you can save your front desk staff’s time and energy from having to manually confirm your patient’s dental appointments. By sending automatic individual or group SMS and/or Email appointment confirmations and reminders to your patients, you’ll be able to get in instant contact with them and hopefully fill the gaps in your schedule.
Additionally, when your patients confirm their appointments via SMS, the schedule will be automatically updated. This eliminates the need for your staff to manually update the schedule, as well as call patients’ multiple times for appointment confirmations, giving them more time to provide exceptional service to your patients.
Drive growth by making changes based on current performance
With over 130 different reports and charts that can be generated in ADSTRA Management, on all aspects of your practice and viewed at a glance, you can not only grow your dental practice, but also improve the financial efficiency of your practice. By pulling these different reports you will be able to see which procedures generate the most profit, and thus focus your energy on acquiring patients that require these procedures.
There is always room for improvement in one’s business workflow. You can generate reports that can help you identify which areas of your dental practice need improvement, for example – pull a report in which you compare each providers production. See the profit coming from each provider, and use that information to implement best practices throughout the whole dental office.
You’ve invested time, energy, and resources in your dental software – now let it help grow your practice, and maximize the revenue coming in to your dental practice.
As a dental professional, choosing a dental practice management software for your dental practice is a significant task. You want to ensure that the selected software solution is cost-effective, is going to make the lives of you and your staff easier, will save you time on mundane tasks; giving you more time to interact with patients, and essentially, will allow you to work efficiently and effectively.
ADSTRA Dental Software is focused on providing its users high quality product and services and was specifically designed to satisfy all these core requirements.
ADSTRA Dental Software has been chosen by numerous dental offices because it is:
- Trusted Solution: ADSTRA Dental Software has been used by new as well as established dental practices since 1994. For more than 20 years, the Canadian Forces Dental Health Services has been using ADSTRA Dental Software in their state-of-the-art health care information system that helps provide high quality oral care
- Flexible and Scalable: ADSTRA is a leading software developer that provides an integrated dental software solution which has an intuitive, user-friendly interface with tools for managing all aspects of patient care with both on-premise and cloud-based options for dental clinics with multiple locations, as well as individual practices
- Financially Efficient: ADSTRA Dental Software is a cost-effective, all-in-one solution for managing your dental practice, with no hidden fees, small up-front costs, affordable monthly fees, no cancellation fees, and no long-term contracts
- All-Inclusive Solution: ADSTRA Premium subscription includes the ADSTRA Management, ADSTRA Clinical and ADSTRA Imaging modules and covers installation, configuration, initial training, upgrades, training for new features and staff as well as unlimited support
- Secure and Private: ADSTRA Cloud has advanced privacy and security features, and is hosted on the enterprise-grade cloud computing platform – Microsoft Azure
- Paperless System: ADSTRA Dental Software is a fully integrated solution that provides you the means to computerize all aspects of patient information, resulting in increased efficiency, case acceptance, and new patients
- SMS Integration: Automatic and personalized SMS appointment confirmations and reminders with COVID screening forms can be sent to patients allowing them to confirm their appointments from their cell phone
- Numerous Devices: ADSTRA Imaging integrates with imaging devices from multiple manufacturers, giving you the freedom to choose
- Continuous Improvement: ADSTRA Dental Software offers a best-in-class solution due to continuous product development, and implementation of enhancements suggested by users
ADSTRA strives to provide the optimal practice management software solution for your dental practice, with a financially efficient, all-inclusive, secure and private software suite that is continuously improving.
To get started on making ADSTRA the solution for your practice, contact us today to book a no obligation demo for ADSTRA Dental Software!
Many dream of opening their own dental practice with the hopes of finding a safe and secure solution that will make the process as simple and efficient as possible. Today, majority of new practice owners opt for a cloud-based solution right from the beginning, and others decide to make the switch after years of being paper-based.
As technology has developed over the years, we have come a long way from when 56K modems were used to dial-in to the internet, or even further back to where everything was paper-based. In these times there were stacks of papers, and numerous files of treatments, notes, billing, reference letters and more laying around. Now, everything is stored on computers…what a change.
When new practice owners are considering opening a practice they may want to invest in either a single clinic or multiple clinics that offer a variety of specialized treatments and a wide variety of services for patients. With this, it is important they do some research and find a safe and secure solution that is easy-to-use and contains the ability to have their database accessible in multiple locations. Upon their search results, they will come across ADSTRA Dental Software – a provider known to make the switch easier.
ADSTRA Dental Software has offered ADSTRA Cloud, a cloud-based version of their software for years. This solution provides the capability to store databases on a remote server which is hosted on Microsoft Azure, the most powerful cloud service platform in the world. Moreover, with ADSTRA Cloud a new practice owner would not have to worry about the additional costs associated with hardware, as well as servers as they are not required. With ADSTRA Cloud one will be able to access their software and database over the internet, from anywhere and on any device – one of the biggest advantages of this solution.
Additionally, ADSTRA Cloud also offers the opportunity to simultaneously share ones database with several of their locations, providing the management team global reports as well as reports for each location.
The idea of migrating to a cloud system interests practice owners for a couple of reasons. One is that they would not need to divest some of their older computers, and two is that this platform is compatible with tablets, allowing them to utilize all of their devices.
Since ADSTRA Cloud is accessible on a remote server, the main requirement needed is a fast and reliable Internet connection. Just as easy as browsing the Internet, one could access their software by simply connecting to their remote server database and logging in with their individual user IDs.
The ADSTRA Cloud dental software solution is a complete paperless system that also connects multiple locations with one database – which is exactly what one needs in order to start building their dream dental practice.
ADSTRA Systems Inc.
55 St. Clair Ave. W
Toronto, ON M4V 2Y7